Saturday, November 22, 2008


This movie was FANTASTIC! We were ready to go right back in and see it again. I thought that Edward and Bella were perfect for the parts. It is a two hour movie, but you definitely don't feel like you've been there that long. I didn't want it to end! This is one movie I don't think I would ever get to much of. Jason said he couldn't wait until this stupid movie was over so he didn't have to hear about it anymore. Can you believe he called it stupid? Obviously he hasn't read the books! And now, we can all look forward to New Moon! WOO-HOO - Hooray!!! So girls, when are we going again? :)

4 comments:

M'Liss said...

Any time any day!! I plan on seeing over and over. It was so fun to go today with Marni and our kids. Addison can't wait to go again too. I thought maybe she would be scared, bored, or not understand it. But she loved it!! I'm up for shopping and Twilight on friday.
P.S. Let Jason know that the Twilight/Edward craze has just begun!

Marni said...

I think we should try and hold the record for the amount of times we see Twilight! I think our record for seeing Phantom in the theater was 8?! I bet we could bet it!
P.S. I think Jason secretly loves Twilight! I think he stays up at nights and reads when no one is watching! He has probably already seen the movie too!

Val said...

Oh my gosh! I loved that movie. Seen it 3 times, you know. I might even go tomorrow when the kids are in school.
I think the movie made my obsession even worse.

Val said...

or should I say robsession?
Get it, Rob Pattinson.