Thursday, May 28, 2009

I believe it was the end of April and I saw an opportunity on one of the great blogs that I read to host a House Party. I entered to host a Oscar Mayer hot dog party, and yesterday I received an e-mail saying that I was selected to host a party at my house. I am so excited! I will receive coupons for free hot dogs for the party and coupons for a few different toppings for the hot dogs. They also send me tasting party plates, napkins, an apron, serving tray and a condiment server. Looks like all I have to supply is the buns and the fun!
I had seen the opportunity to host a Juicy Juice House Party and wasn't sure what it was all about, so I didn't sign up. Then I saw Jodie's post about her juice party and I decided I would sign up for the next one they had. I'm SO glad I did. I have also entered to host a Domino's pizza House Party, so I am hoping I get selected for that one also.
If you go to http://www.houseparty.com/ and sign up, you might get selected to host a House Party with lots of free goodies also.

2 comments:

Marni said...

are we invited? :) that sounds like alot of fun!!

M'Liss said...

So when's the party?? No one throws a party like you do!!