Monday, June 15, 2009

Our trip to Williams

Daniel at the top of Williams mountain.
Saige
I have never seen so many ladybugs ever.
I could have stayed up there all day!
Daniel usually hates his picture taken, but while we were up there he kept asking "mom, get a picture of me over there, and here, and how bout there." I love that I got so many pictures of him.
A caterpillar sack that we found.
We found out when we were driving up to Williams that a few of our friends had planned a day trip up there to find a camping spot for next week. So, we were able to meet up with them and spend a few hours fishing. The only thing caught on this trip was a crawdad.
Every time we go to Williams we have to go see the gunfight. The kids have seen it probably 20 times, but they still ask everytime we are there to go.
Daniel got a haircut as soon as we got home.

We had a great time. I didn't want to come back to the heat.

4 comments:

Marni said...

FUN! You got some really cool pictures... I wouldn't have wanted to come home either!

M'Liss said...

Your pictures turned out great!! They almost made me think about going camping. I have never been to Williams before, but it looks like fun.

Grandma Carla said...

Your pictures were great. Who would have "thunk" Williams could be so beautiful? I guess people think Holbrook's beautiful too...WHAT AM I SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen said...

I've lived here my whole life and I don't think I have ever been to Williams even once. Looking at your pictures, I would say that my kids would probably LOVE IT!! Especially the gunfight!