Friday, January 21, 2011

Yeah, right!! Who in the world smiles like that while ironing?? One thing I hate is ironing. I have really only touched an iron a few times in my life. One day Jason pulled the iron out to iron a shirt and Saige says "Hey, Nana has one of those things that makes your clothes flat." My daughter did not even know what it was called. :)
These are my directions for ironing. First hang garment on a hanger. Spray at least 8 inches away in a sweeping motion with water until garment is damp. Pull out wrinkles, and using your hands smooth downward. Let to hang dry before wearing.

4 comments:

Sassy Sites! said...

Amen, sister!!! xoxo

M'Liss said...

Saige is the funniest kids. I too approve of your ironing method. It works great!

Grandma Carla said...

Best ironing job you can ever do!!! Well, maybe there are a few things this won't work on...but, I don't own any!

Natalie said...

I hate ironing too. Nie Nie was talking the other week about how she was ironing for hours in her living room on Sunday after church while listening to Conference talks and I just wanted to slap her (a little). Shawn does the ironing around here. He used to iron his sheets, jeans, underwear, EVERYTHING! ...then he met me. haha! I always say I'm going to be better about ironing, but it never happens. Maybe someday I'll want to iron for hours while listening to Conference talks... but let's not hold our breath!