Monday, February 6, 2012

Ticket box

I decided to do a ticket reward system with Daniel and Saige. I went to Goodwill looking for something to hold everything. When I saw this I knew it would be perfect!

After alittle scrapbook paper, modge podge, and work here is the finished product.
It holds all the tickets (and Chuck E Cheese tokens for extra special rewards) on the top and then has two drawers on the bottom. Twice a week they can use their tickets to buy things out of the prize store. So far, I love this system. I knew with Jason working the evening shift I had to figure out something so I would not pull my hair out on a nightly basis. The kids and I are all alot happier. I just hope it continues!

4 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Totally cute and so creative. We will keep our fingers crossed they enjoy it enough to keep "using" it.

Shay said...

LOVE IT!!

Sassy Sites! said...

WAY cute!! I think you should hop on over to Sassy Sites and link this up at our trash to treasure party! It's adorable! :)

Jen said...

What a cute idea! We did something similar with marbles. I LOVE the ticket, though!