Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bits of wood frame

There is a company down the street from me that makes things with wood. I think it's cabinets, but anyway, they put their scraps out for the public to take. I stop there once in a while and get some blocks of wood. They aren't big but they are perfect for different crafts and for free it's even better. Some of them are cut the same size and there are different kinds of wood. The oak pieces are my favorite. The other day Saige got out the paints and painted some of the blocks of wood and then we glued them together and made a picture frame. We haven't hung it up yet, but it is SOO cute, and she did it all by herself! I wanted her to do it pink and purple to match her room, but this is all Saige. I love it!

1 comment:

Shay said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!