Monday, March 19, 2012

Sneaky Saige!

Every year for St. Patrick's Day, this little guy sneaks into our house and turns the gallon of milk green. This year on Friday before St. Patrick's Day Saige and I were talking about the Leprechans and if they were real. I said "Of course they are. Who else would turn the milk green?" Friday night I went looking for the green food coloring and could find every color besides green. I figured that the Leprechan's would get some at the store and turn it green late this year. Saturday morning Saige comes into my room and says "I wonder if the Leprechans turned the milk green." I told her to wait and I would go downstairs with her (and then have to explain why it wasn't). She said "I know the milk isn't green" and I asked her how she would know that. She said to wait a minute and then came running back into my room and says because of this! She had the green food coloring!! She had gotten it out of the cupboard and hid it in her room! The little Leprechan's did turn our toilet water green later though ( Put it in the tank and so when you flushed it turned green) She wasn't convinced, but it was fun anyway! It is SOO sad having your kids grow up!

2 comments:

Shay said...

HAHA!! That girl is sooooo funny!

Sassy Sites! said...

LOL!!!! That's the funniest thing I've heard!!! Totally made my day! :)