Thursday, April 5, 2012

These are just a few things that have been keeping me busy lately. I have been wanting to make this balloon wreath for birthdays for a while. I love the way it turned out and it will be so fun to hang this up for birthdays throughout the year. Here is a wreath that I made for Easter. I don't know why, but I have really gotten into wreaths lately. I think it would be fun to have one for every holiday.
This is Addy. We made easter baskets out of a paper plate. The kids loved carrying them around all afternoon putting the eggs in and taking them out over and over.

3 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

I am sooooo impressed with all of your creations! Love them all. Especially Miss Addy...oh, wait. You didn't create her. Oh, well. All of the other creations are adorable too!!

Shay said...

Seriously I love the wreaths!! If it goes missing don't blame me! Even if I have one just like it on my door! I love them!! Too cute Addy! The basket is sooo cute!

Sassy Sites! said...

CUTE!!!!