Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I know, shocker! I'm posting :)

Alot has happened since I last posted and I am going to be doing back posting, but here are a few pictures of the snow in Colorado since we moved from nice warm Arizona.  The kids are loving the snow, but we all miss home.  We have been here for about 5 months and are adjusting okay.  Jason is loving his new position running the campus here in Denver.  I have gotten a job working in the school district the kids are in.  I am working in the cafeteria and I enjoy it.  The kids have made many friends and Daniel is loving the basement.  He has his own space down there and plays his XBOX often.  Well, more pics to come later.
 
 



2 comments:

Shay said...

YAYAY! So happy you are posting about your colorado experience! We miss you sooo much and can't wait to see you this summer!!

Grandma Carla said...

Oh My Word!!! I am soo excited you are blogging again. We love to see your life in Colorado! We will love it even more when you are here with us! Love you