Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I told Marni and M'Liss this story and they said "You've got to blog that!" So, since I haven't posted in a while, I figured I would. Saige and Daniel and I went shopping so they could buy gifts for everyone. When Saige was wrapping hers she wrote on each of the gifts all by herself. She sounded out all the words and when I read them I had to laugh. On Daniels it said "To Daniel - Love Saige". Then on Colin's she wrote "To Colin - Like Saige". Then on Tyler's she wrote "To Tyler - Hate Saige". She didn't want to put love on Tyler's and Colin's gifts cause they often make her mad, and you can tell who bugs her the most. It was so funny.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh my! That is too funny! Kids are so honest. Poor Saige, she's surrounded by boys...I bet you 2 have to stick together!