Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Safeway had a pretty good deal on some of their cereal, so I went there with my coupons to get some. On 4 of the boxes of cereal was a peel-off coupon for $1.00 off a bag of any brand marshmallows and on one box there was a $1.00 off coupon for Cheez-its. So I got 10 boxes of cereal, 4 bags of marshmallows, a box of Cheez-it's, and a package of cookie dough for about $12.00! I had a coupon for 9 of the boxes of cereal, but had to purchase 1 more to make it so I got the $5.00 deal Safeway had. I was WAY excited and even though my boys laughed at me for taking pictures, I just had to share!

2 comments:

Marni said...

You are an amazing shopper! I need to take a few lessons from you!

M'Liss said...

The words on your blog finally showed up for me. I was wondering what all the cereal boxes were about. I figured you had gotten a good deal. I am glad that now I get to read about it. I am so jealous!!!