Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Saige's new doo

I had finally had enough of the fight in the mornings! Yesterday Saige went to school with her hair not looking quite right. She refused to let me comb it because she already did. She was running late and I frankly wasn't in the mood to argue with her and get us both upset. So, last night while I was cutting the boys hair I got the scissors and cut hers also. Much better! This morning we combed it and she even let me put a few curls in it. I always wanted a daughter with long hair that I could french braid and do other things with, but such is life. At least she left for school this morning with a smile on her face and her hair looking decent.

9 comments:

Marni said...

So cute!!! I love it! I wish I could cut hair like you. I just shave all three of the boys heads that live at my house! :) Saige looks so grown up! She is adorable!!

Melissa said...

How cute!
You are smart. I always think in a situation like this, "choose your own battles" If it's not worth it don't fight it :)

Grandma Carla said...

WOW, "Saigeee Waigee, puddin and pie, kissed all the boys and made them cry!" Now the boys are going to try and kiss you...RUN, SAIGEEE, RUN!!!!!!!

jenerekfamily said...

Wow, I'm totally impressed you can cut hair like that. I can understand a boy haircut, but it takes skillz to layer and such. Nice job.

M'Liss said...

Adorable!!!! That is such a cute haircut. You did a great job.

Val said...

What a great hair cut. It's so cute. She looks adorable!
You did a great job.

Angie said...

Wow you definately have the talent to cut hair! SO adorable, I love it.

Amy said...

Moira-Lyn! It's been a long time! I'm glad you found me. Your kids are so big now!

You did a great job on her hair!

Jen said...

Her hair looks totally cute! And can I just say, Wow! I can't believe you have kids that old! They are super cute! It is so fun catching up with everyone and seeing what they are up to.