Friday, March 27, 2009

This coupon was just to good not to post! Fry's has some of their Quaker products for 4 for $8.00 this week. When you buy 4 you get $4.00 off, making them each $1.00! You can only buy 4 things per transaction, so if you are buying more than 4, be sure and do different transactions. I found this coupon for $1.00 off True Delights granola bars - MAKING THEM FREE!! You have to scroll down towards the bottom of the page to print them. I was able to print as many as I wanted using the back button. It does take a little while for them to print, so you have to be patient. :) I have had the dark chocolate raspberry almond bars and even though I don't love dark chocolate these are good.
Also there is a coupon link to a $1.00 off of 1 box of Maple and Brown sugar Life cereal, making them FREE ALSO! I could only print that coupon twice. GREAT DEAL!!

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

WOW! You are certainly amazing. WOW! I hope your husband appreciates all the work you do...I know he does. WOW!