Monday, March 16, 2009

Love to coupon!

I love to coupon shop and never go to the store without some coupons with me. It is like a game to me and I actually get excited when I shop. Jason used to laugh at me until he went on a few trips and once he saw how much money I saved, he got excited too. :) I went to CVS the other day and spent $7.00 and got back $10.00 in Extra Bucks. I love when that happens! Came out $3.00 ahead. I can't even tell you how many things I have gotten for free since I have been couponing. The most fun part about couponing is finding space for all my great deals. Did you know that you can preview CVS and Walgreens ad's for the upcoming weeks? I always preview and plan a few weeks in advance. That way if I really want something and need coupons, I can order coupons from Coupon Clippers or Ebay. You can preview Fry's ad a day early also. If you want the links let me know and I will send them over.

Would you believe that I didn't pay more than about 50 cents per box of cereal? I actually got 20 Kelloggs ones FREE at CVS a few weeks back. They had buy one get one free, so I bought buy one get one coupons and that made the one I would have had to pay for free also.

Our house better be smelling great! Have about 8 Sense and Spray's, 5 ( and raincheck for 3 more) Lasting impressings and enough spray to last for years! :)


Love the $1.00 off of Johnson's and Johnson's coupons. Free Buddies soap!

We are set on Shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, and toothpaste for quite a while. You can't see the 10 deodorants and the 23 tubes of toothpaste in the picture. I have $1.50 off Colgate coupons and when the stores have it on sale for 99 cents, it gives me an extra 51 cents towards the other things in my order. I never pass up free money.

We have almost 7 full cases of Ravioli's. They were on sale at Fry's for a great price a few weeks ago and I had coupons (of course) so I paid I think it was .25 cents per can.

4 comments:

M'Liss said...

I think you are amazing. You are the Coupon Queen!! When we run out of food and personal supplies we will be coming to your house.

Marni said...

You are amazing! I am going to make a link from my blog to yours, so my friends can see what an awesome coupon girl you are! I want to be just like you someday!!!

Jen said...

You ROCK girl!! I used to do Coupon Sense a few years ago and when I saw your pics I was taken back to the thrill I would get when I spent $14 and saved $56. It really is fun getting a smoking deal on stuff. I should really get back into using coupons again. Every time I see stores having great sales I think about all the EXTRA money I could be saving if I just had some coupons. Hmmmm...now you've got me thinkin'.

Angie said...

Wow. Just wow.