Monday, March 16, 2009

Marni asked me how I had my coupon binder organized and I started to take pictures, but decided that a video would be better. I HATE my voice on it, so feel free to turn down the sound. Also, I have had this done for several days, but it was so noisy when I was doing it I was going to do it again. But when I thought about it, if I wait for my house to be quiet, I would never post this. By the way...it's spring break, so wish me luck!
I started out with a smaller binder and grew to this one. I think I may have to go bigger soon again! :)

4 comments:

Marni said...

LOVE IT! I am so proud of you for doing this on camera! and I think your voice sounded great! Also, thanks for saving out those hair color coupons for me... I will get them from you tomorrow! ;)

Grandma Carla said...

Iam impressed with your ability to actually be electronically "in the know". Good job. Love the post. You are awesome!

Angie said...

THANK YOU! I was jealous when Marni said she was going to be learning about coupon shopping from you..I wanna know too!! So thank you.

And I LOVED your voice. I've missed it. :)

AND I loved the background noise.. at least they sounded happy... my background noise would have been fighting. ;)

M'Liss said...

I loved experiencing doing coupons with you. I learned a lot. I also wanted to tell you that I love your new profile picture.