Friday, September 24, 2010

It is so hard for me to believe that my baby is 8! Seems like just yesterday I had the pregnancy rash all over me. Those months of itching were totally worth it, but I'm glad I won't ever have to go through that again. :)

Mom I had to steal your picture! This little girl is such a joy and we LOVE having her in our family. She got up this morning and said to Colin, (who was still in bed not even fully awake) - "Colin, don't you have something to say?... September 24th... birthday... Saige..." Colin says "Nope, doesn't ring a bell" She says "It's MY birthday!!! Aren't you going to say happy birthday?" She is always saying funny things and she is the most lovable kid I know. We love you Saige! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Shay said...

Happy Birthday Saige!! She is such a cute girl and we love her so much! Spoil her ROTTEN!

Grandma Carla said...

Saigeeee Waigeee Puddin' and Pie.
Kissed the boys and made them cry!
Happy birthday to the funniest girl I know. I know your two favorite words..."say cheese". You do love your picture taken. I love you...