Thursday, September 23, 2010

Procrastination

Sometimes, being prepared doesn't always go how you hope. For Saige's birthday I bought 3 boxes of Ding Dongs last week for her to take to school for her class tomorrow. Daniel asked last night if he could have something out of the pantry and goes in to find...
one ant had told all his friends to come for a party. We had ants in all 3 boxes of Ding Dongs. Luckily, they hadn't found anything else yet. So, needless to say those boxes all went into the trash and I am going to go today and buy new treats for her class for tomorrow. If I had procrastinated, like I usually do, I could have saved myself lots of frustration and 3 wasted boxes of cupcakes. :)

Can I just say how grateful I am for my children! They give me trials everyday and may not always do things that I approve of...but at least they don't have tatoo's of ants around their eye! What was this guys thinking? And where is his mother???

3 comments:

Shay said...

Hate ANTS! Sorry :( That guy is creepy!

Sassy Sites! said...

Didn't you invite the ants to the birthday party? They were just a little early...ant's DON'T procrastinate!!

Joni Roscoe said...

love that ding dongs...i love sweets..gone are the days when i have to stop myself from indulging in to these goodies..a diabetic and internet savvy and a lover of sweets just found a way of getting meds online - online pharmacy... yep..missed ding dongs..