Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hey, where has the last year gone??

I can't believe it has been almost a year since I posted last. I have been wanting to get back into blogging, but it has been hard between kids and Jason stealing the computer. We finally got a laptop, only because Jason needed it for school (but it's really mine) so I am hoping to be able to blog more. When this happened yesterday, I knew I had to post it :)
Anyone who knows me, knows I am addicted to Diet Coke. I called Colin yesterday on his way home from work and asked him to get me a Thirstbuster on the way home because we didn't have any Diet Coke in the house (gasp). Colin said to me "Does it have to be a Thirstbuster?" I said no, either Circle K or QT is fine, either one. Little did I know that when I was talking to him that he was at McDonald's getting us both drinks! So, he comes home with this...

and this!
Every place has a different taste to their soda, and he wasn't sure I would be happy with McDonald's after all. I am excited because now I have 2 full cups of soda! Well, Colin is so thoughtful that when he put the Circle K one in the fridge for later he took out the ice so it wouldn't water down my soda. I have the best kids!!! Jason had been at school all morning and on his way home he decided to suprise me and bring me this...
I have such a thoughtful family. Either that or they know how I get without my daily Diet Coke.

I am going to start posting things that have been going on this past year when I get my pictures organized. We have had an exciting year. We even added a new daughter (in-law) to our family.

2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Yipee!!! I was so excited to see your new post! That Colin is the bestest! What a thoughtful young man. Some girl (when he is 40, will be lucky to marry him).
Looking forward to more blogging from you! YIPEE! PS Loved your comment on my blog! Soooo true! I will share with them one day.

Shay said...

So happy you are blogging! But really SONIC IS the best!! ;)