Thursday, May 17, 2012

Brownies

Daniel decided to make us some brownies.  He got out the brownie mix and the oil and proceeded to "make" the brownies.  He wanted to do it alone and so he got it all in the pan and says "Oh, I forgot to spray the pan."  I told him that the pan needed to be sprayed and so Colin went over to help him.  It was then we found out that he forgot to add the oil, water, and eggs.  He had dumped the box mix straight into the pan and patted it down so nice and was ready to bake it.  It was so cute!  When we were laughing hysterically giggling, he says "Oh, I forgot the bowl and the other stuff"  :)  That boy can be so cute sometimes and so rotten other times.  I didn't have time to grab the camera for this one, man - I need a better camera on my phone!
 
Here he is after he mixed them properly.  These are gonna be delicious :)

1 comment:

Grandma Carla said...

May be one day he wants to be a pastry chef!!