Saturday, May 19, 2012

The many faces of Jason

Jason applied for a job within his company and decided that it would probably be best to cut his hair.  We were really hoping that he would get this position, and while interviewing him, he was asked if he would be interested in interviewing for a higher position in Colorado.  I was so proud of him, but scared for myself and our family.  It turns out that he didn't get the one in Colorado (I was secretly cheering when he told me) and he was told that the position here would not let him grow like he wants within the company.   I know it will all work out, I just hope it's soon!  (and in Arizona) :)
Just a little bit of a different look.  He cleans up pretty good and makes a handsom Biker to Businessman  :)

2 comments:

Grandma Carla said...

Oh MY Word!! He cleans up real purty!!! I would hire him!

Sassy Sites! said...

I pick #4!!! :)